Swim Spa & Hot Tub Cover Manufacturers Warranty
Your cover is exposed externally to all weathers & wildlife, internally to the water treatments and the stresses of lifting the cover on and off your spa. To help prolong the life of your cover we have put together this basic guide / warranty.
Topside of the cover
- Do not sit or stand on the cover, or allow dogs to lie on top of the cover.
- Do not apply heavy objects on the cover
- Do not let mould or dirt build up on the cover - wash clean as required
- Do not position the cover near walls or sharp objects which may result in damaging the cover
- Do treat your cover on a regular basis with a good UV protectant.
Underside of the cover
- When topping up or refilling your tub hose down the underside of your cover with fresh water to remove any dried on chemical residue.
- When dosing your tub ensure that you completely remove your cover and leave off for at least 5 minutes to allow the chemical gasses to disperse. When shock dosing we would recommend leaving off for 10 minutes if possible.
- Use the correct approved sanitisers for Hot Tub use. The two main sanitisers are Stabilised Chlorine Granules and Bromine. Other products may not be suitable and may cause damage to your tub, cover or headrests.
Your cover is warranted 100% against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 12 months.
1) The warranty applies to the original purchaser and is only applicable for covers within the mainland UK. We may at our discretion honour a warranty for a cover outside of the UK but the purchaser would be responsible for all transport costs to and from the factory.
2) If the cover is properly cared for, cleaned and conditioned we will repair or replace the vinyl cover or inserts, at our option, at no charge for materials and or labour.
3) If a cover and or insulated inserts are returned to us damp, wet or dirty we will be unable to inspect the cover or inserts for health reasons. Should this happen the cover will be returned to the customer at the purchasers expense for cleaning / drying.
Items not covered by warranty following delivery are:
a) Broken or abused insulated inserts.
b) Covers damaged by improper chemical maintenance. Any tubs sanitised using unsuitable Trichlor tablets will render this warranty void.
c) Straps are for securing the cover only. Tie down straps can tear or tear the vinyl immediately above the strap if dragged, used for lifting the cover or the cover is lifted without first unlocking all of the tie down straps. Damage can also be caused during storm weather.
d) Fading or minor colour deterioration inside and outside
e) Material abrasions due to misuse
f) Water ingress to the insulation boards due to damage/holes in the top side of the cover from birds or other animals.
g) If the cover is used for comercial use (after 01/01/2016).
h) If the cover was bought before 01/01/2016 - If the cover was bought before the stated date, and is less than one year old, we can put you in touch with the previous manufacturer who issued the warranty, but are not liable for any decision made.
Please do not sign the delivery driver's paperwork until you have un-wrapped and inspected your cover as claims for any damage after signing are not covered by transit insurance. If the cover was delivered and left on your property without a signature and you find the cover has been damaged in transit, you must notify us within 24 hours of receipt of your cover.
Aegean & Masterspas Official Supplier
We are the official resellers of Aegean Hot Tub Covers including AMS, LPS, XLS hot tub models. We also supply Master Spa Covers, Legacy Spas and Down East hot tub covers. We supply hot tub covers for the following hot tub models: AMS 500, AMS 1000, AMS1500, AMS 2000, XLS 250, XLS 400, XLS 500, LPS 200, LPS 210, LPS 220, LPS 220D, Down East Exeter, Exeter SE, Cape Cod, Cape Cod SE, Portsmouth, Portsmouth SE, Windsor, Windsor SE, LS700, LSX 700, LS 800, LSX 800, LSX, LS2X.
If your hot tub model is not listed, please get in touch by email or phone 0845 217 0581 for a quote.
Made to order Supreme Hot Tub & Swim Spa Covers to suit any Hot Tub or Swim Spa. Top quality manufactured covers. Custom made to your specifications in 14 Working Days. All Bespoke Covers are made with the finest top grade materials and superb industry leading craftsmanship.
- FREE Delivery with all Hot Tub and Swim Spa Covers within Mainland England or Wales. Free Delivery on all Rigid Hot Tub Covers & all covers come with a 1 year warranty.
- Delivery is normally 14 Working Days. Covers from £315.00 for a 4"-2" Tapered cover to suit the models listed above.
- In England and Wales we have 2 experenced drivers that make your delivery. This ensures that there is no damage on delivery from the courier.
- We also offer a removal service for your old cover from £39.99
You may choose to upgrade your cover thickness or add either/both of our two options for an extra charge.
If your cover is larger than 96" or a non-standard shape (a shape not shown on our order diagram) then please
the measurements to enable us to provide you with a quote. We supply custom covers with high standard specification and offer several options to enhance the specification of your hot tubs cover.
Continuous Heat Seal Option - As standard where the cover folds in half, you will have two steam pads at either end. A Continuous Heat Seal runs the whole length of the cover hinge which helps improve the efficiency of your cover as this option will reduce heat loss through this central area.
Double Wrapped Core - As standard each cover insert has a moisture barrier wrapped around to protect it. With this option we offer to wrap the inserts twice for extra protection against water ingression.
Pool and Spa Covers offer three different tapered options.
- Our Standard Deluxe cover is tapered 4" thick to 2" to allow rain water to run off.
- You can upgrade your cover to our Premium 5" - 3" tapered cover or our Supreme 6" - 4.
- For maximum heat retention qualities our recommendation is thicker is best, i.e. Supreme 6" - 4".
However, whichever thickness you choose, the same quality hand craftsmanship applies and the finest quality materials are used.